Welcome to the REFOWAS homepage - Reduce food waste: measures, evaluation frameworks and analysis tools as well as approaches for the sustainable use of food stuffs drawing in socio-ecological innovations. REFOWAS is an acronym for "Pathways to reduce food waste." We are happy that you are interested in our research project!
- Invitation for the conference „Lebensmittel wertschätzen – vom Acker bis zum Teller“ of the Verbraucherzentrale NRW on the 7th of June 2018 in Düsseldorf, program and registration ()
- Invitation for the workshop "Vernetzungs-Workshop zu Herausforderungen und Handlungsansätzen für eine zukunftsfähige Schulverpflegung" on the 12th of June 2018 in Wuppertal, here (pdf )
- Informations about our final conference, Berlin, 19th of March 2018, here
- New: Material for school canteens and school classes, here ()
- Dominik Leverenz at the opening of the first Rebäck shop in Ludwigsburg, here
Foto: (c) TheStockCube/ fotolia.com