Welcome to the REFOWAS homepage - Reduce food waste: measures, evaluation frameworks and analysis tools as well as approaches for the sustainable use of food stuffs drawing in socio-ecological innovations. REFOWAS is an acronym for "Pathways to reduce food waste." We are happy that you are interested in our research project!
- Informations about our final conference, Berlin, 19th of March 2018, here
- New: Material for school canteens and school classes, here ()
- Dominik Leverenz at the opening of the first Rebäck shop in Ludwigsburg, here
- Interview with Dr. Thomas Schmidt on "Fight against food waste", domradio.de
- "Losses from farm to fork: Food waste in the supply chain and at consumption" by Frank Waskow in Hauswirtschaft und Wissenschaft Link ()
Foto: (c) TheStockCube/ fotolia.com